- 1 x Can of peaches
- Bottle of Prosecco or Sparkling Rose, chilled
1. Drain peaches and add to a food processor to puree.
2. Add mixture to an ice cube tray and freeze.
3. Once cubes of peach puree are frozen, blend in a food processor or blender until all cubes are broken up.
4. Put 1/3 cup of peach mixture in each flask.
5. Pour in chilled prosecco.
6. Let the drink sit for a few minutes for the icy peach mix to melt slightly and stir to combine with prosecco.
This recipe is perfect for any size Fressko Insulated glass thermos. We have used a RISE 10oz.
Get your own here: HERE.