August 31, 2022
- 16 Cardamon pods
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp fennel
- 6-star anise
- 6 Clove
- 4 Cinnamon stick
- 2 inch Ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp ‘made by Fressko’ Earl Grey Tea
- 2 tbsp Honey, warmed
- Milk of choice to make Chai latte
1. Use a mortar and pestle to grind cardamom, pepper and fennel.
2. Add star anise and cloves. Break up cinnamon sticks and add.
3. Add minced or chopped ginger, along with loose-leaf tea.
4. Now add warmed honey. (Having the honey pre-warmed will make it easier to mix and combine)
5. Mix until all dry ingredients are coated in honey.
6. Add to jar in the fridge until ready to use.
7. To make a chai latte, heat 250mL to every 2 tbsp sticky chai mix for 5 minis on a gentle simmer.
8. Pour into your Insulated Fressko Infuser Flask
To make a chai latte, heat 250mL to every 2 tbsp sticky chai mix for 5 minis on a gentle simmer.
Pictured here is the RISE 10oz