December 06, 2022
Hot Chocolate Bombs
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 4 tbsp hot chocolate powder
- 4 tbsp mini marshmallows
- Milk of your choice (200mL per cup)
- Put 8 silicone sphere moulds on a flat surface. Using a teaspoon coat the inside of the moulds with the melted chocolate.
- Put in fridge to harden.
- After 10 minutes pull out and fill any thinner parts with more melted
- Place back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from moulds.
- Fill 4 of the half spheres with 1 tbsp hot chocolate powder and 1tbsp mini marshmallows each.
- Re-melt the chocolate you have left and pour into a piping bag. Pipe around each half sphere and press together to close them up. Decorate tops with piped chocolate.
- Store in the fridge until ready to use.
Heat milk of your choice.
3/4 fill your Fressko insulated coffee cup and drop in hot chocolate bomb.
Stir to combine.