- 1 cup Hazelnuts
- 3.5 cups Water (plus extra for soaking)
- 2 Medjool dates (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Soak the hazelnuts overnight in water or for 12 hours
- Drain the liquid.
- Add the hazelnuts, water and dates (if using) to a blender and whizz for approximately 2 minutes until smooth.
- Strain the hazelnut mylk using a nut milk bag or sieve lined with a cloth, into a jar, squeezing out as much of the liquid from the remaining hazelnut pulp.
- Keep stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Enjoy this nutty drink either on its own or added to smoothies, drinks and cereals
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate
- 1-2 Tbsp hot water
- 380mL Hazelnut Mylk
Warm the hazelnut milk to your desired temperature. Mix drinking chocolate with hot water in the bottom of an Insulated Fressko Cup to dissolve the chocolate. Add warm mylk. Give it a good stir to combine, and enjoy!
Head over to our dedicated recipe page on Instagram for more exciting recipes for your Fressko https://www.instagram.com/madebyfressko_recipes/