- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree, warmed
- 2 tsp sugar (can substitute with maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 60ml espresso shot*
- 300ml milk of your choice
- Put the pumpkin puree in the bottom of TWO made by Fressko reusable cups.
- Stir sugar, ground cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg into the puree.
- Add 30mL espresso shot to each cup, and combine with puree mix.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat until just below boiling, it will be steaming
- Slightly, alternatively use a milk frother. Even better, just froth milk on an espresso
- Pour a small amount of milk into cup, stir to combine, Then pour in more milk to fill the cups.
- Dust with cinnamon before serving.
*if you don’t have access to an espresso machine, use strongly brewed filter coffee.
Makes two serves